Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS TV on 3.35, a little stuck my options

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
majorkelley

PS TV on 3.35, a little stuck my options

Post by majorkelley »

I just got a brand new PS TV on FW 3.35 a few days ago, no PSN ID associated with it, nor any games/apps physical or digital, and it's not activated. I don't own a PS3, so all those methods are out of the picture. I can't update to 3.50 because Zload.net is down (can I get those files from anywhere else?) which in turn means that the PS Vita update blocker won't let me access PSN at all. Right now, my PS TV is just a brick. I know rejuvenate is getting PS TV support soon, but I may not have anything that is required for any of those exploits in the future. Should I just bite the bullet and update to 3.52 and wait until some other exploit comes up?
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: PS TV on 3.35, a little stuck my options

Post by fate6 »

I would highly advise against it since 3.52 completely removes PSM thus the one and only native hack would not work.
Now iirc there is a way to actually activate the thing on lower firmwares but I don't have a VTV and thus have no idea.

If you only want PSP homebrew then it's fine to update I guess but I would just wait if I was you.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Rejuvenate”