Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Is it possible to have more than 3 Vitas on a PSN Account?

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
MadMack

Is it possible to have more than 3 Vitas on a PSN Account?

Post by MadMack »

After some research I found a trick to activate more than 3 Vitas to one PSN Account. This works also with vitas with lover firmwares. Very useful when you have an account with the ps dev app... Anybody else know the trick?

Regards MadMack
Advertising
mlc

Re: Is it possible to have more than 3 Vitas on a PSN Accoun

Post by mlc »

Isn't the limit 2 Vitas anyway? Also this post will probably be removed because you're essentially talking about "stealing" from Sony's perspective as they have sold you a license for x number of copies of each digital game and this allows you to get "free" copies. I would assume you're talking about abusing the "deactivate all" feature, but it is interesting if you found some more creative or useful method. It seems unlikely to me that you'd be able to do anything with Charles Proxy to prevent deactivation but tell Sony it has been done. Regardless, you can't post the method on this forum, even if it is very interesting.
Advertising
hyausv67

Post by hyausv67 »

We can't talk about any method like that here?
I would imagine some of the other topics talking about cfw, ps3 tricks and sharing pkg links are just as bad/worse.

Anyway, I would really appreciate any information/trick to do this :)
Upon registering my 3rd vita device, it will not let me? Or, it will let me, but not play games? Can I play games that are not on my other vitas? I understand I cannot have the same PSN game on 3 vitas, but one game can be on Vita1 and Vita2, a different game be on Vita2 and Vita3?
I'm not sure how it works, but would be happy to circumvent if possible, thanks.
MadMack

Post by MadMack »

The official limit is 3 vitas per account. I think you're right, it' better not to publish the trick over this forum...
darkado34

Post by darkado34 »

Can you send me a pm with the trick?
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

I know the trick. :lol:
I also know that this trick is only psvita emu /psm related vita no longer needs activation .
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
ge4taico

Post by ge4taico »

:
I also know that this trick is only psvita emu /psm related vita no longer needs activation .
Please elaborate, activation is not need for PSM or a way to activate with help from PSM?

Return to “Rejuvenate”