Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] PS Vita Buttons Not Working

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
utpride347

[OPEN] PS Vita Buttons Not Working

Post by utpride347 »

Hey everyone, I have an issue/question I was hoping to get some help with. I bought a PS Vita (PCH-2000 ) listed as brand new from Japan. I'm now beginning to think it isn't new and/or there was some sort of damage to it. It looks immaculate. No scratches or residue anywhere. The only thing I've noticed are the screws look a little worn as does the bar code sticker on the bottom.

The issue I'm having is the PS button, the Start button, and the Select don't seem to work at all. I didn't really notice at first because I haven't been playing any games just messing with settings, etc. The circle button and X button are switched on Japanese versions so I kind of thought maybe something was up with those three buttons as well (they weren't needed, they functioned differently, etc.). Then I realized on certain menu pages I had no way of going back. I got stuck and would have to shut off the Vita to get back to the home screen. Then I was doing something that required me to press the Start button but nothing happened when I did. I can't enter Safe Mode because like I said the PS button doesn't seem to function. All of the rest of the buttons (power, volume, four face buttons), D-Pad, Joy Sticks seem to work fine. I don't know about the touch pads because I don't know of any way to test them.

My question is what could be wrong with the Vita and is it fixable? What should I be looking for? Is this something I could fix on my own as a novice? Is there something I would need to buy? If so what (part name/number)? Etc. etc.

Any help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so very much in advance.
Advertising
niklg3

Re: [OPEN] PS Vita Buttons Not Working

Post by niklg3 »

put it in the microwave on for a maximum of one hour.
Advertising
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Hello just reset the machine via system setting and see is it Cfw then try l trigger will oning the vita this would help u
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
niklg3

Post by niklg3 »

Taronish3 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:54 am Hello just reset the machine via system setting and see is it Cfw then try l trigger will oning the vita this would help u
put your educational qualification in the bbq so it catches fire
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

If you were a fool to buy a vita on April fools day . What can I do.
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
akilpot

Post by akilpot »

Put it in the microwave on for a maximum of one hour

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

Return to “Support”