Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Adding GBA emulator UO gpSP Kai to VHBL?

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
nanashi89

Adding GBA emulator UO gpSP Kai to VHBL?

Post by nanashi89 »

I have a Vita on 3.65 with VHBL, and would like to know how to run this on my Vita, please.

http://wololo.net/2016/05/11/psppsvita- ... build-225/

Thanks in advance!
Advertising
Taronish3

Re: Adding GBA emulator UO gpSP Kai to VHBL?

Post by Taronish3 »

Hi every emulater works in PSP psvita vhbl only the PSP iso are not supported in vhbl yet .but some day will.
Advertising
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
nanashi89

Post by nanashi89 »

Taronish3 wrote:Hi every emulater works in PSP psvita vhbl only the PSP iso are not supported in vhbl yet .but some day will.
No... Gpsp Kai is a Game Boy Advance emulator for PlayStation Portable and Vita. I want to know how to get the build I linked in the post to work on VHBL on my 3.65 Vita.
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Just get vhbl working via a PSP demo / retail game / mini u have and use via savedata of the emulation u want.
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Using only HBL would require you packaging the emu in a zip and transferring it in a PSP save.
If you have PSPFiler it should be easy enough to unpack and move it from there but if not then you will need to look up old guides on how you need to setup the zip.

It varies depending on what menu you use iirc.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Saylor7

Post by Saylor7 »

Here is a copy of my Retroarch setup. For people just getting into RA on Vita, I know it can be daunting mykfcexperience. So I wrapped everything up in a zip for those who want a decent RA library without the hassle of setting it up themselves.

Return to “Support”