Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[solved] psvita nonpdrm plugin error (c2 12828 1 )

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
joseph_tn

[solved] psvita nonpdrm plugin error (c2 12828 1 )

Post by joseph_tn »

hi! i have this problem on my psvita (model pch 1004 with 3.60 fw (spoofed on 3.65 but psn spoof disabled to avoid deactivation and henkaku installed not enso)

afeter i downloaded and "installed" from github the plugin nonpdrm (drm baybass) all my psvita game have the error c2 12828 1 on start ...

i added on KARNEL
the ux0:tai/nonpdrm.srkpx (or similar)
i restarted the psvita, but all game now give me the error...

what i should do to get it work (i downloaded a update from sony of retrocity rampagne to get the new feature and i use this plugin to avoid drm error ) **note 2** only some game still get me the error but game has worked before! i don't want to reinstall all my game...

*note* i disabled the plugin (simply i have erased the string on config.txt) and now game work, but update on retrocity still get me a error of license c0 12574 9

sorry for my english ;)
Advertising
Last edited by joseph_tn on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: psvita nonpdrm plugin error (c2 12828 1 )

Post by fate6 »

You made sure the line in the config was written correctly right?
Cause if you typed it like you did in this thread then you missed an "r", "nonpdrm.skprx" is what you want and of course make sure you placed the plugin in ur0:tai if you use enso.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
joseph_tn

Post by joseph_tn »

fate6 wrote:You made sure the line in the config was written correctly right?
Cause if you typed it like you did in this thread then you missed an "r", "nonpdrm.skprx" is what you want and of course make sure you placed the plugin in ur0:tai if you use enso.
no no is correct... but i see now ! all my maidump game not work on mode 1,2,3,5,6 only mod 4 work! :( ! what is happening?

game worked before!
i reinstalled game and dlc and i try some source for 3 diffrent game but i get the same error :C

help me... i try all my idea
joseph_tn

Post by joseph_tn »

ahhh i FIXED! (music of victory start)

the NICE... maidump load automatically all plugin on ux0:plugin folder! i found the plugin of nonprdm here i erased and now all my game work fine! yeah!

(... too simply too easy...)

***UPDATE 2 IMPORTANT
i try to istall the plugin and all game work! yeah! (i don't know if plugin work, but i have file and string setted and cecked) (( string ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx )) name of file nonpdrm.skprx (v.1.1)

only, update of retrocityramapge downloaded from sony official database still get me error on installation... is normal? drm baypass not work for this action?

sorry for my english :)

Return to “Support”