Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

is there ever going be a hack to unban online passes.

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
DJPlace

is there ever going be a hack to unban online passes.

Post by DJPlace »

sony banned me on hot shots golf world invitaional for the ps3 versoin for no reason. and they banned it on the vita also for no reason. i am wonder if there is EVER going be a way to fix that or am i scr..ed. switching cards to play one game is a PAIN IN THE ****. (not getting my hopes up btw)
Advertising

trying to play a game here leave my ALONE!!
CPUzX

Re: is there ever going be a hack to unban online passes.

Post by CPUzX »

DJPlace wrote:sony banned me on hot shots golf world invitaional for the ps3 versoin for no reason. and they banned it on the vita also for no reason. i am wonder if there is EVER going be a way to fix that or am i scr..ed. switching cards to play one game is a PAIN IN THE ****. (not getting my hopes up btw)
Has to be a reason. Random error is very unlikely.
Advertising
DJPlace

Post by DJPlace »

well it's kinda of an odd thing.

well... i really don't want to tell... but i guess if i tell you i'm going get no help...

i cheated on the PS3 for shop points but those are leaderboard points also (i never knew that.)

but what i don't get why was i banned on the vita version how the heck can you get banned for not cheating on the vita version.

oh well for no reason i guess i have to suck it up.

nCadeRegal

Post by nCadeRegal »

Just suck it up and spend the couple extra dollars and buy a new one, or new game. Luckily it seems that Sony doesn't use these anymore, at least with the new games I've purchased in the last two years
[spoiler]Ps3 Phat 80gb 4.65 Ferrox, Ps3 Slim 120gb 4.65 Darknet, Ps3 Slim 320gb 4.66 OFW, Ps4 Destiny Bundle, Vita 1K OFW, Vita 1K TN-v, to many PSP's to list, Vita TV OFW, Collector of consoles[/spoiler]
DJPlace

Post by DJPlace »

nCadeRegal wrote:Just suck it up and spend the couple extra dollars and buy a new one, or new game. Luckily it seems that Sony doesn't use these anymore, at least with the new games I've purchased in the last two years
i did that just in case but it's pain in the *** to switch memory cards on one vita.

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Just one question, How exactly do you expect anyone to lift a server side ban? Not even mad or anything just really confused...
BTW bans tend to be per title regardless of platform as long as its within the same ecosystem, aka you got profile banned so it carries over to the Vita.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
DJPlace

Post by DJPlace »

this is what i call horse **** right here.

you got profile banned so it carries over to the Vita.

yep... sony... that's be·ing a *** right there.

also this game is meant to be vita...

so i bought the game new for 10 bucks at wal-mart tried the online pass and it failed bad.

well i'm calling it quits. at least i can use an alt account on PS3.

no lost there. still i want to play on vita... but the memory card swaping is ticking me off.

Return to “Support”