Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] can't manually update my psvita firmware to 3.60

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
avto japaridze

[OPEN] can't manually update my psvita firmware to 3.60

Post by avto japaridze »

so today i just now read that the henkaku exploit has been released and its only working for the 3.60 firmware however when i tried to update my psvita it said that 3.61 is released after that i tried to update my psvita with qcma but cant get it do update my psvita psvita is detected and the drivers are installed i downloaded the update package extracted it and then edited the text file with notepad but i qcma doesnt have the option for 3.60 firmware the most recent that it shows is 3.30 is there anyway to update to 3.60 without updating to 3.61 ?
Advertising
dbzgts

Re: can't manually update my psvita firmware to 3.60

Post by dbzgts »

Maybe you can use opencma instead of qcma. Uninstall qcma and also remember to uninstall the driver for psvita lib that come with qcma. After that restart your pc. Hope it helps
Advertising
PSVita Fat 3g 3.60 & PSTV 3.60
SaltySticks

Re: [OPEN] can't manually update my psvita firmware to 3.60

Post by SaltySticks »

avto japaridze wrote:so today i just now read that the henkaku exploit has been released and its only working for the 3.60 firmware however when i tried to update my psvita it said that 3.61 is released after that i tried to update my psvita with qcma but cant get it do update my psvita psvita is detected and the drivers are installed i downloaded the update package extracted it and then edited the text file with notepad but i qcma doesnt have the option for 3.60 firmware the most recent that it shows is 3.30 is there anyway to update to 3.60 without updating to 3.61 ?
Yes, you can update manually: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=23013

Return to “Support”