Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Donating for Work ! Hack the VITA !

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Demonith

Donating for Work ! Hack the VITA !

Post by Demonith »

Hi all i am an old man who is thinking its enough with paying all this memo card and games its just i am enough i willing to pay or donate for hacking and open the gates to us players who are payed enough just to play a god dang game on 8gig memo cards or less ! I get samsung s7 {as they say not unlockable } but the group of man who was working on and we who payed donating and they made it. So i want to say we shell gather and donate the professionals to hack this thing once and for all !!!
Advertising
Cyber

Re: Donating for Work ! Hack the VITA !

Post by Cyber »

Supplementary reading materials

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=41923
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=43670

And this thread looks like it belongs in Vita General subforum rather than Vita Support.
Advertising
Demonith

Post by Demonith »

WHat is the latest one
Cyber

Post by Cyber »

Demonith wrote:WHat is the latest one
Yours apparently.
Jokes aside, I haven't heard of any after aforementioned ones and I don't have a hope for reasons posted there.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

We organized a bounty for Vita hacking months ago (see http://wololo.net/2015/04/16/some-clari ... ew-bounty/ ). The total prize was above $2000. This led to the release of the rejuvenate hack, which was great but quickly fizzled. It was also the only entry in the contest.

I honestly believe that money is not the matter here and that another bounty would not help, unless we start talking $10'000 or more.
Pledging $100 is great, now you only have to find 99 more people willing to pledge the same amount or more.
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
Demonith

Post by Demonith »

Well money is going around the world my friend of course the money is the problem with everything no one will do something for free but if we all get together and donate to ppl who willing truly doing it till they make it true why not...but for some hackers is not all about money its all about doing it and make it done its a process of earning and progress..but we made a bounty $2610.00 for samsung s7+edge to be unlocked and they did its not small money but they did it as we want it....
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

As I wrote, we did exactly that, and it led to sub-par participation rates and sub-par results (not the hacker's fault), and I have no reason to believe another bounty of similar amounts would help in any way.

Demonith

Post by Demonith »

I keep up sending till we get amount of hackers to work on it and hoping for best if they answer
frostvi3n

Post by frostvi3n »

Even cobra team tried to make a device , which u can buy it for 100 buck and will let you play your VITA (BACKED UP) game which you legally own , or u used to have own from physicall or any other mode but u dont have , but not until its a software thing , we cant except it to goo big enough.. or maybe the device gives us a lots of freedom... such as it used to be on PS3
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Return to “Support”