Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Open] Just bought a 2.60 White Fat Vita. Need help

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Leunamme20

[Open] Just bought a 2.60 White Fat Vita. Need help

Post by Leunamme20 »

So I've tried QCMA, and I do feel like this is the root of all my problems. But I also do have a lot of questions.
I've factory reset the Vita around 3 times. I have two laptops, one running Windows 7 and the other running Windows 8. I've tried installing QCMA only and my Vita has never connected to it, or at least it'll say that it is connected but then the Open Protocol thing won't show up in the drop down menu. All while doing it at various stages of having the Vita offline and on. I have the Arcade Pool game on my PS3 buuuuut it won't let me transfer it. I feel like I'm close. I've also tried to use Zabut to change the driver for the Vita, but I haven't had any luck. I really just want to play PSP backups and stuff on it. I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Also, can physical games update the firmware? I'm debating on updating it to 3.18, but I can't with QCMA not working for me. That's the roadblock for me.
Advertising
Leunamme20

Re: [Open] Just bought a 2.60 White Fat Vita. Need help

Post by Leunamme20 »

I also tried OpenCMA, and that didin't work. I did the patch and it did it correctly but my Vita still wouldn't connect to my PC.
Advertising
fugelmir

Post by fugelmir »

Are you making sure the vita drivers are being installed first upon connecting?
Leunamme20

Post by Leunamme20 »

Yeah, I actually got it to work now. I'm just wondering now: With TN-V, does any version work on the firmware? Or with 2.60 can I only use TN-V 4?

Also, I'm having trouble with the Vita finding the exploit save on my computer.
Leunamme20

Post by Leunamme20 »

Running QCMA. Arcade Darts is on the Vita now. Now I'm just trying to get TN-V to install. As far as I'm aware, I've replaced the files necessary on the save, along with the 660.PBP file. It's just that when I go to transfer the save on the Vita, it doesn't show up at all.

Return to “Support”