Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

NOTHING WORKS AND NO ONE HELPS

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
rickpower

NOTHING WORKS AND NO ONE HELPS

Post by rickpower »

so i open 3 topics and not even a single person reply.
To run any kind of psp or other emu i got to have some kind of game from psn which i cant access because 3.51 requires update,which i dont want to do,hoping that in one of these lifetime rejuvenate be easy to use for people like me with little or no brain

To people who work on these hacks ,are you just not smart enough either to give us something to play with
everything i find is unbelievably half done-like my this post..

I really hope i get some hate for this topic, that way ill get some reply to a my topic
Advertising
Conjo

Re: NOTHING WORKS AND NO ONE HELPS

Post by Conjo »

Learn to read, work on you reading comprehension. Helps to solve a lot of problems.
Also, learn to use search engines such as Google. Man, that one has helped people find so much info! Incredible, huh?
--------------------------
1 why CMA requires system update
Already answered, also written many times on the internet.
2 3.51 Update Blocker
The answer there is quite clear: "You can't get online with anything but 3.55" should be easy to understand.
3. WHEN RUNNING HELLO_WORLD.ELF (screenshots)
Honestly don't know the solution for that one (and probably other people don't know either) but judging by your previous posts, you probably did something wrong in the process. read and re-read (the guide/tutorial/anything you're using) to make sure you did everything correct
Advertising
Playstation Vita (PCH-1010) Firmware 3.60 + HENkaku
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Nintendo Wii 4.3U + HBC + USBLoader GX + Nintendont
HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

rickpower wrote:so i open 3 topics and not even a single person reply.
To run any kind of psp or other emu i got to have some kind of game from psn which i cant access because 3.51 requires update,which i dont want to do,hoping that in one of these lifetime rejuvenate be easy to use for people like me with little or no brain

To people who work on these hacks ,are you just not smart enough either to give us something to play with
everything i find is unbelievably half done-like my this post..

I really hope i get some hate for this topic, that way ill get some reply to a my topic
Why would anyone want to help an ungrateful dip such as yourself who can't google anything? The information is very easy to find if you even put in any effort to find it.
frostvi3n

Post by frostvi3n »

its been written many time and times , its pretty simple , just search how to use homebrews on TNV or Ark , or how to install homebrew on TNV , then u will find it that its pretty easy , well i give it to u like steps from the begining

1. check if ure running a vulnerable OFW < 3.55
2. then search how to install tnv or ark on ure firmware ( if it is below 3.55 u can use email trick )
3. then search how to transfer or install homebrew on ark or TNV , then if u found out to have some problem , just come and ask us

thanks
pandoratranquil

Post by pandoratranquil »

It's not simple.
I'm in the same boat as this guy, except unlike him I am a fairly experienced modder.

Basically, after 3 days of research I have come to the conclusion that most of the modders on the vita scene have simply not realized, or forgot to mention one HUGE factor in modding a NEW ps vita which is: You can't do it without a ps3 and some obscure method.

Most of the modders don't realize or forgot to tell you that you require a PlayStation network account on brand-new vitas to do ANYTHING, including transferring files from the PC via QCMA or Open CMA. Most of the modders talk casually about how easy it is to mod the vita without realizing uhh no, it isn't because of the PlayStation Network required signup on all new vitas, even ones running vulnerable firmware < 3.52 (and it isn't that hard IIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you owned a vita BEFORE the updates, and already linked it with a PSN account, or simply bought a vita that for some reason was running firmware pre 3.xx so my guess is most of the people in this scene have had their vitas since the beginning and are merely installing updates to their mods and changing things around without having to bypass the PSN signup)

In other words, don't buy a brand new PS Vita with the intention of modding it to emulate psp games unless you own a PS3 and want to do some obscure *** that most likely will still boil down to somehow bypassing the mandatory PSN account setup stage on the PS vita.

So, since no one made it easy to understand this in my 3 days of research, I am laying it out there for all noobs to the scene who are JUST NOW BUYING A PS VITA: You cannot mod the dang thing because it requires you to connect a PSN account, which requires updating, regardless of if you use Update Blocker or any other fancy proxy update-bypassing methods. Believe me, I've tried all the exploits and even wasted a couple bucks on the PSN store. You can't do **** with a new vita unless you have a PS3.

There. :-)
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

This is nothing new, PS3 has been a requirement to activate, without updating for several years now. It gets annoying reading the same questions that have already been answered. Google and quit crying. Why don't people respond? you're asking stupid question not worth 95% of the forum users time.

I knew exactly how to mod a Vita BEFORE I owned one. I frequented Wololo.net, I watched the UNO exploit come and go, I watched The_Z explain EVERYTHING in full detail BEFORE I had my Vita. Isn't it amazing how people just blindly buy things to mod them without knowing if it's even in their range of capabilities?
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD

Return to “Support”