Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Add tbl_theme to 3.20 PSTV app.db file using SQL DB Browser?

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
atreyu187

Add tbl_theme to 3.20 PSTV app.db file using SQL DB Browser?

Post by atreyu187 »

So I am attempting to use the Vita Theme Install v1.3.1 but I get an error attempting to edit it stating no such table tbl_theme exist. Not sure if this is because I have never had a theme before or if it is due to it being on a lower firmware. Google hasn't yielded any results so I came here. Anyhow here know what I need to do to get this to work? I have opened DB Browser and opened the app. The DB structure I chose "Create New Structure" now I am not really sure what I need to do here as I don't want to fuss up my system beyond repair but I think recovery mode would help fix any issues that may arise. But this being new to me and seeing many fuss up their CFW PS3 rushing into things I thought I would ask here. Even if you don't know if one could pass me the info of their app.db tbl_theme I think that would be enough in order to add the needed info into my file. Anyhow hope this was enough info and would truly appreciate the help. I have the PKG Installer and PS3 Remote Play done and all the standard edits I want done to the file names and such so it isn't totally new to me just this area and it isn't documented that I can find.
Advertising
luis67

Re: Add tbl_theme to 3.20 PSTV app.db file using SQL DB Brow

Post by luis67 »

I am 3.18 and using TN-V 11 and have the same problem.
Advertising

Return to “Support”