Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Run TN-V 11 with ARK 2 bubble?

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
fudgenuts64

Run TN-V 11 with ARK 2 bubble?

Post by fudgenuts64 »

I'm on 3.55 with a ARK 2 bubble created on 3.52. Is it possible to switch over to TN-V? I've tried switching the EBOOTS but my custom bubble closes out. Any ideas? Keep in mind I cannot do any email tricks - just PSP mode hacks.
Advertising
PS Vita PCH-1101 32GB 3.52
3DS 9.8 CFW and DSTWO flashcart.
luis67

Re: Run TN-V 11 with ARK 2 bubble?

Post by luis67 »

I am on 3.18 and have tn-v 11 bubble and i want to create another ark-2 bubble with the same psp base game demo because my eu account store has only one demo to download.I tried to install another psp game demo via install pkg but cannot run ark-2 because this game is not in my account download list.
Advertising
szczuru

Post by szczuru »

It's possible to run ARK as homebrew inside of TNV but in this case ARK will use TNV POPS and PSX compatibility will be exact the same as launched with TNV (games will be with sound etc without any speed improvements).
luis67

Post by luis67 »

szczuru wrote:It's possible to run ARK as homebrew inside of TNV but in this case ARK will use TNV POPS and PSX compatibility will be exact the same as launched with TNV (games will be with sound etc without any speed improvements).
Is it possible to run psone loader homebrew inside of TNV and use psx compatibility as TNX?
szczuru

Post by szczuru »

AFAIK on 3.5x no.
luis67

Post by luis67 »

szczuru wrote:AFAIK on 3.5x no.
I am on 3.18 Is there any way?
szczuru

Post by szczuru »

It's only my theory

Copy whole TNV Directory from TNX archive to ms0:/PSP/GAME, make a copy of MENU.PBP file, rename this second MENU.PBP to EBOOT.PBP and try to launch via TNV XMB.

About making second bubble in Live Area:
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=44768

But remember to make a backup of your base game via (q)CMA before doing anything.
luis67

Post by luis67 »

szczuru wrote:It's only my theory

Copy whole TNV Directory from TNX archive to ms0:/PSP/GAME, make a copy of MENU.PBP file, rename this second MENU.PBP to EBOOT.PBP and try to launch via TNV XMB.

About making second bubble in Live Area:
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=44768

But remember to make a backup of your base game via (q)CMA before doing anything.
I tried this guide and finally run tn-x but the psx game(mortal kombat trilogy) is freezing like before.Does it need to install popsloader?

Return to “Support”