Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] PS VITA TV 3.35 CUSTOM BUBBLES

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
jaredvita

[OPEN] PS VITA TV 3.35 CUSTOM BUBBLES

Post by jaredvita »

hello guys i need some help on this situation.

I currently own a VITA TV on firmware 3.35. No exploits , no TNV, ARkK, VHBL , no exploits. Game i have is only Gladiator begins. So i decided to try the fail mail custom bubble trick and followed the tutorial steps (by The Z · October 1, 2015) that i found out today. Followed the steps carefully and with trial and error i was able to create the custom bubble. (Base game Gladiator begins , ISO =Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?)

Okay. so far without any problems. But when i launch the bubble have error message : this game is not supported with the PS VITA TV system .

So my question is :

do i need another base game? OR the ISO game is not supported?
OR maybe this base game is OK and the ISO is OK but it simply just cannot run with a PS VITA TV?
maybe will be fine with a PS VITA?

If i buy a new PS VITA, update to latest version, connect to PSN, buy the psp games , example: patapon 2, and transfer via QCMA to my computer, can i transfer the patapon 2 game to my 3.35 VITA TV?
Advertising
X-death

Re: [OPEN] PS VITA TV 3.35 CUSTOM BUBBLES

Post by X-death »

i have exactly the same problem for evry bubbles i made ( i'm on 3.51).
The full error message is
"Application cannot be used in this system"
the game not display loading screen , this error is direct when i start the bubbles.

i have read here that could tell me my device is desactived ?

Could you please help me to fix that ? ( i have no PS3)
Advertising
Playstation TV PSNOVA JAP 3.60 Henkaku
X-death

Post by X-death »

Someone can help me to fix that error please ?
pspuser911

Post by pspuser911 »

you can try two things first the PSVT Whitelist hack or a different Base Game i would prefer ape escape because its free on PSN but you must installed it via PS3. General i would try it with a PSP demo as BASE Game.
PS4 (Black)- OFW 3.55
PS3 (CECHK04)- Habib Cobra 4.70
PS VITA (PCH2004)- 3.60-Henkaku-4
PSTV (VTE1016)- 3.36-TN-V
PSP SLIM (FINAL FANTASY SPECIAL EDITION)- 6.61 ME-2.3
X-death

Post by X-death »

Thanks for your reply.
Sadly i have tested both and it don't make any differance.
Base game just load fine but bubbles always return this error and don't even display the custom loading screen.
jaredvita

Post by jaredvita »

I cannot use the install via PS3 option. My PS3 is with HABIB firmware... myabe i can buy another PS vita to update to 3.55 firmware and login buy the games form PSN and copy to my pc via qcma and tranfer back to my old firmware 3.35 vita?

is this option possible?
diesel701

Post by diesel701 »

Try to change in app.db the value wih "mba" to "gdb" or "gda". It's the category value of the bubble you have created.
GothicIII

Post by GothicIII »

jaredvita wrote:I cannot use the install via PS3 option. My PS3 is with HABIB firmware... myabe i can buy another PS vita to update to 3.55 firmware and login buy the games form PSN and copy to my pc via qcma and tranfer back to my old firmware 3.35 vita?

is this option possible?
No its not. If you download the game with a newer firmware console and backup it with qcma/cma the backup won't install on the older one. It will say " the data is corrupt. Please download it again"
The only possibility is to download the game with a OFW PS3 and transfer it via wifi with a proxy spoofing the updatelist directly to the Vitatv

@All:
Im also trying to get it to work with PSTV, but every custom bubble is exiting with that message.
I asked on another forum for solutions: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pstv-fw3-5x ... ng.398755/

The whitelist hacks do work with the PSTV, but they are not working with custombubbles. (Neither the overwrite-dat-trick nor the sql-injection into app.db)
jaredvita

Post by jaredvita »

diesel701 wrote:Try to change in app.db the value wih "mba" to "gdb" or "gda". It's the category value of the bubble you have created.
So i maybe try this first but i am curious what do the values "mba" or "gdb" or "gda" means?
diesel701

Post by diesel701 »

jaredvita wrote:
diesel701 wrote:Try to change in app.db the value wih "mba" to "gdb" or "gda". It's the category value of the bubble you have created.
So i maybe try this first but i am curious what do the values "mba" or "gdb" or "gda" means?
I don't know what mba means, but gda is the category related to "PS Vita System Application".
Some values are written HERE

Return to “Support”