Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Rejunivate for Unity.,..how?

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
djricekcn

Rejunivate for Unity.,..how?

Post by djricekcn »

I'm following the steps but since it makes me jump all over the place...I am extremely lost on how to acviate Unity so I can get Rejunivate on 3.51 Vita. PSM Unity is already installed on here. I have erejunivate-0.3.1-beta and other stuff...i can't find "PSM Publishing Utility for Unity" anywhere....and on the installer thing (green cmd screen), I'm stuck at Please import your PSM+ license files as stated on the PSM+ page....I am extremely lost with the instructions.
Advertising
djricekcn

Re: Rejunivate for Unity.,..how?

Post by djricekcn »

well, I think i found Publishing Utility for Unity (doesn't say PSM)...but nothing shows up under Key Management
Advertising
arquliz

Post by arquliz »

this might help you:

viewtopic.php?p=396241#p396241

Also, your ps vita's ID is only visible when your vita is connected to your pc and the PSM for Unity app is on your vita.
djricekcn

Post by djricekcn »

thats the thing.its .connected via usb but it wont show
KronosXLI

Post by KronosXLI »

Make sure your email (preferably Gmail) is set up on your vita. Do the PSM+ setup to get the activation emails and then you can proceed with the rejuvenate setup. Remember to start the PSM Unity Dev on the Vita when prompted and make sure the PC and Vita are connected to the same network. I don't think it's configured to do USB debugging with Unity so make sure they are connected to the WiFi.
PSN: KronosXLI
Playing: Freedom Wars, Borderlands 2, Ar NoSurge Plus, Persona 4 Golden, Donganronpa 2
djricekcn

Post by djricekcn »

I really can't get it to work...i noticed that I can't connect to CMA via wifi or USB either on the pc...what can be the reason for this.
djricekcn

Post by djricekcn »

One problem after another....I used a different computer and got a bit further but now I have I think two issues

Publishing Utility for Unity gives me "This Appkey is invalid because the Device Seed has been updated. Please update the key. --I redownloaded the zip many times but all i get is invalid Appkey.

Also, when i try to use the setup.bat and try to install vitadefiler, it installs defiler i think, but it also says key not found.

Unity itself seems to be licensed cause it gives me something in the nature of no programs installed or something but I can't get past that. when trying to drag and drop an elf file to both run_homebrew_unity.bat in both root of rejunicate and in defiler folder, i get VitaDefiler has stopped working message
djricekcn

Post by djricekcn »

still unable to get it working
KronosXLI

Post by KronosXLI »

Go to the PSM+ page to get the emails. Open the attachments on the Vita where you should get an error message. DO NOT press ok, press the PS button and close the email app, open again and open the the other attachment. Repeat for all attachments then run setup.bat. At a certain point it will ask for you to setup your keys and the key management window should pop up. Extract the files from the zip you downloaded from the PSM+ page then import them via the key management window. You should be able to install the defiler then run your homebrew.
PSN: KronosXLI
Playing: Freedom Wars, Borderlands 2, Ar NoSurge Plus, Persona 4 Golden, Donganronpa 2
djricekcn

Post by djricekcn »

KronosXLI wrote:Go to the PSM+ page to get the emails. Open the attachments on the Vita where you should get an error message. DO NOT press ok, press the PS button and close the email app, open again and open the the other attachment. Repeat for all attachments then run setup.bat. At a certain point it will ask for you to setup your keys and the key management window should pop up. Extract the files from the zip you downloaded from the PSM+ page then import them via the key management window. You should be able to install the defiler then run your homebrew.
One problem after another....I used a different computer and got a bit further but now I have I think two issues

Publishing Utility for Unity gives me "This Appkey is invalid because the Device Seed has been updated. Please update the key. --I redownloaded the zip many times but all i get is invalid Appkey.

Also, when i try to use the setup.bat and try to install vitadefiler, it installs defiler i think, but it also says key not found.

Unity itself seems to be licensed cause it gives me something in the nature of no programs installed or something but I can't get past that. when trying to drag and drop an elf file to both run_homebrew_unity.bat in both root of rejunicate and in defiler folder, i get VitaDefiler has stopped working message

Return to “Support”