Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] C0-14266-9 error when copying to QCMA

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
mlc

[OPEN] C0-14266-9 error when copying to QCMA

Post by mlc »

So I've recently tried to switch from OpenCMA to QCMA on my 3.51 Vita, but I regularly receive this error message on some titles, and once it has occurred it will seemingly occur when copying any title. I initially received it when attempting to copy Chaos Rings (which eventually did copy, though as 660 mb instead of 880 mb... that may be another issue, though), but it seemingly can occur with any title. I initially assumed that I hadn't uninstalled CMA and the driver properly, so I attempted that again and reinstalled QCMA, but the error still occurs. Has anyone received this error, or does anyone know what it indicates? I figure it's a problem with my QCMA installation, but the CMA uninstall utility is so useless that I'm not exactly sure what I could be missing. I'll probably end up upgrading this Vita soon enough anyway, as I have another on a much lower firmware, but that's no help if I still can't get QCMA or CMA working on the computer that I sync this Vita with. The text of the error is "An error has occurred. (C0-14266-9)" Thanks for any help.
Advertising

Return to “Support”