Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] Lost Exploit when changing memory cards??!!

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
nocturnalsteve

[OPEN] Lost Exploit when changing memory cards??!!

Post by nocturnalsteve »

I have a Phat Vita on 3.18 with working TN-V Exploit (Go Sudoku I think) anyway its been a while since I booted up the Vita and I swapped the memory card with exploit on with a new 32gb card - then I get the firmware/format memory card prompt - so I put back the original memory card and now still get the same error!! No exploit :o

Am I scr..ed or can I restore the exploit?
Advertising
awalsh053

Re: [OPEN] Lost Exploit when changing memory cards??!!

Post by awalsh053 »

if u have not formatted yet u could use the memory card swap trick then the vita will except the card.

http://hackinformer.com/2015/06/26/how- ... ormatting/
Advertising
nocturnalsteve

Post by nocturnalsteve »

Nice one! I will try that tonight
nocturnalsteve

Post by nocturnalsteve »

Just got a chance to try this and I get an error saying that I need a memory card to use the email app on the VITA :oops: So does this mean there is no way to recover my memory card with TN-V on ?
Metzen

Post by Metzen »

1) Download the EML tool if you haven’t already http://www.customprotocol.com/undergrou ... mory-card/

Download and extract the archive above in a defined space on your computer (on the desktop for instance). Then find “MailWriter\MailWriter\bin\Release\MailWriter.exe” software and execute it. A window should appear.

Only 2 fields have to be filled in :

File : the file which will replace the target file on the memory card
Path : the path to the target file. Note : the directory to the “PSP Emu” part can be found in “ux0:pspemu/” (=”ms0”)
Generate : click on the button to generate the wanted EML file

4) Once the .eml file is generated you will need to send it to yourself via either Thunderbird or Outlook Express.

5) On your Vita open up the email app and view the e-mail you just send yourself.

6) Click on the attachment but do NOT push OK on the appearing Error Message!!!

eml_error

7) Just close the e-mail app immediately and remove the memory card..

You should now be able to put this memory card into any other Vita without the need to format! But remember that you will need to redo this process every time you want to swap again! :)

Return to “Support”