Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Update PSM on old firware vita

The PlayStation Mobile SDK and Unity for PlayStation Mobile can be downloaded here: http://www.playstation.com/psm/
Smoker1

Re: Update PSM on old firware vita

Post by Smoker1 »

Am on 3.18, I found a PSM Update since my Vita kept locking me out of my 2 PSM Games. Now it is telling me I have to Activate my Vita. How do I go about this without getting a Update Nag?
Advertising
PS3(BC60GB): 4.65 Rebug CFW
PSP 3000 (03g): 6.20 PRO-C2 (128GB->MicroSD Adapter)
Vita: 3.65 Enso HENkaku - Vita(3G) 400GB+SD2Vita (256GB)
N3DS XL : 11.8 Luma3DS
GPD XD1 (64GB) Rooted
GPD Win1
jb0007

Post by jb0007 »

Med.k wrote:thank you for your answer !

i'm already on 3.18 (i didn't said it sorry ^^ )

I have the psm dev app on my vita , but when i open it, i have a message who's saying that i need to update the app. But when I try to , i can't , i have to update my ofw to the latest.

If I find a 1.12 patch pkg and install it with pkg installer , do you think that will work and I will be able to open the app?

edit : Thank you ! that worked fine
have you find it?
I have some problems
Advertising
exo_gurei

Post by exo_gurei »

Same here. But I got an older FW. I have 2.10 (not even 2.12) I got license too. I took the advice of getting PsM license (I think it was wololo's article) but, never updated the app. I thought it would also update my Firmware Version. it is because I wanted to keep my pspemu kernel exploit. Anyway, It would still take months or years to develop good homebrews for PSM exploit. So, it is better to keep pspemu exploit.

I hope someone kept a PKG update copy.

Maybe Yifan Lu saw this coming too. He might have already compiled these PkG updates and will release it with the exploit.

hope so.
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Also looking for 1.12 pkg, anyone got it?
NullMan

Post by NullMan »

If you upgrade from 3.01 to 3.18 and use the Patapon 1 loader (instead of the megamix one) do you lose any features or compatibility? Thanks.

Return to “PSM & PSM Unity”