Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

A problem with zooming in Unity3D

The PlayStation Mobile SDK and Unity for PlayStation Mobile can be downloaded here: http://www.playstation.com/psm/
konit_oo

A problem with zooming in Unity3D

Post by konit_oo »

Hello guys. I have an annoying problem with the Unity3D Editor(i use the free version). I'm still learning the basics of the program, made a couple of simple games but I notice an issue and I can't understand whether it comes form the video card or from Unity. It appears when zooming and makes everything white, super annoying. I pre-installed the program, restarted te computed, killed some background applications but the problem persists.

Not so zoomed\/
With zoom \/

The other thing is that I tried to inhence the scale but the terrain simply doesn't react, just looks like 1,1,1 even if I've written 1500, 1500, 1500 and that's all. WTH is going on? I'm running ATI 4600HD 2GB

P.S. I think, I fixed it by setting the Base map Dist. to 0 in terrain, setting menu. Now the texture doesn't glow as it did before. It's a bit darken but far better then in the begining. This worked for me, if you have the same problem you can try it.
#monologue :)
P.S.2 Hi, guys. I got a new variation of the issue. When clicking with the mouse with a terrain manipulaing tool, on terrain it blinks in the same white way but this time onclick, not permanently as in the beginning. I click and everything turns white as on the screenshot above. Help! :oops: :x
Advertising
J3LACK.EAGLE

Re: A problem with zooming in Unity3D

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE »

just move the screen it goes away, right click and hold to move...or click the sun button a tad bit above the editor window, it toggles directional lights on and off
Advertising

Return to “PSM & PSM Unity”