Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New PS3 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

udkultimate

Re: New PS3 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

Post by udkultimate »

Fursan al Aqsa Pseudo Raytracing Showcase

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al ... g-showcase
Advertising
udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

Look at this bad boy. Whenever he gets mad, he simply blows things up!

Advertising
udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

And it was love at a first glance!

Here I show my newest toy, the M249 Machine Gun with all it's glory!

This is the reload animation, it was done manually with keyframing inside 3dsmax.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al ... and-sounds

I hope you enjoy!
udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

This is another toy for my collection :D

This is the IWI TAR-21 Submachine Gun with all it's glory and gore!

#FursanAqsaGame #indiegame #indiedev #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedesign #3dAnimation #3dmodeling #3dsmax #maya #ModernWarfare #CallOfDuty #CallOfJihad #FreePalestine

udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

We never give up! We never bow to our enemies!

We're gonna resist with bullets until our last breath!

Here follows some of the arsenal you will have on #FursanAqsaGame for trucidating Zionists without mercy!

#indiegame #UE3 #UnrealEngine #indiedev #FreePalestine #Zionism

udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

We never give up! We never bow to our enemies!

We're gonna resist with bullets until our last breath!

Here follows some of the arsenal you will have on #FursanAqsaGame for trucidating Zionists without mercy!

#indiegame #UE3 #UnrealEngine #indiedev #FreePalestine #Zionism

udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

Hello folks.

Here follows some more weapons I made for my game:

udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

Hello friends! Some great news here!

Please, vote for Fursan al-Aqsa: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al ... qsa-mosque

Today began the IndieDB Best Indie Game of 2020 Competition. Last year my game was selected among the top 100 Indie Games of 2019. Now I need your help to make my game be among the Top 10 of 2020, and below I explain why.

A great Indie Games Publisher showed too much interest on my game, and I am now working on an updated and revamped build of my game to send them, and If they approve, and everything goes well, be sure my game will be a worlwide success, Insha Allah (God's Willing)!

I am sure that whenever any publisher sees that players are loving my game, that players selected my game as one of the best from 2020, this will encourage ANY publisher to get my game, and releasing my game through a Publisher will mean it will reach a MUCH BIGGER audience (than releasing myself), and this means you will be able to play game on PS4, Xbox One and maybe even on PS5 and Xbox Series X! So EVERYONE wins.

Another imporant news, is that my father (the greatest inspiration for my game), decided to help me in this project (after he has seen the HUGE sucess my game is making arround the web. He is helping by providing important informations about Palestinian Guerrilla and the Israel x Palestine Conflict in general, Classic Palestinian Nasheeds (musics), helping me with Arabic Localization, he made some slight changes on the game narrative (to make it more realistic and historical accurate), as he lived this conflict (he fought for the freedom of Palestine). Now the game has a more Palestinian Revolution Feeling, more Nationalist and less Religious, and the game on its actual state is much more polished, balanced and better to play than the 2 previous demos I released.

I learned from my father to don't wait things come to me, I must make things happen. So I submitted my game to as many indie games festivals I could, and one of these festivals invited me to a business meeting with some publishers, and this publisher was there.

They told me my game is exactly the kind of game they are looking for, a lot of bullets, blood and explosions :D :D :D. They asked me to send them a pitching document with all informations about my game, also they sent me many forms to fill (like my budget, my post launch plan,...) and off course a playable build of my game. So I asked them sometime to polish my game better and send them an almost finished version of the game (the more complete the game more chances for them accepting it). And now I am working like crazy to finish this build of my game.

Here follows some new updates on the game itself:

udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

Some new updates:

1- Fursan Aqsa Training Mission Teaser

This is a small teaser of the First Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa Campaign Mode. This is a Tutorial Mission which tells the player the basic commands of the game, including the new addition: Driveable Vehicles:
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al ... ion-teaser

2- This is the IDF Hummer armed with a MK19 Grenade Launcher, which the player will drive on some missions:

3- Finally my game's demo reached 1000 downloads today on @IndieDB. I know for some people this number may seem nothing, but for me, for all the hardships I am suffering on this project, be the technical challenges and the censoring I did suffer in many places, this is a MILESTONE:
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al ... /downloads
udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

Thank you for electing Fursan al-Aqsa among the Top 100 Games of 2020

I would like to thank you all for your AWESOME support, my dear friends. Fursan al-Aqsa made into the Top 100 Indie Games of 2020. Now I need your help to make it into the Top 10 Indie Games of 2020, as this will be very important for me whenever talking to publishers (I am sure this will encourage them to publish my game).

Please vote again: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al ... qsa-mosque

And here follows a new update, Fursan al-Aqsa - Camp Ariel Sharon Teaser:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al ... ron-teaser

This is a small teaser of the Second Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa Campaign Mode. This is an Israeli Training Base located on the Negev Desert Region.

#FursanAqsaGame #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada

Return to “Homebrew”