Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New Forum Theme

Bert960

Re: New Forum Theme

Post by Bert960 »

Could you make the theme color a little darker. Kinda too bright for me.
Advertising
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

dmaskell92 wrote:The "View Active Topics" link is gone? Along with the "View Your Posts" link. I'm not super excited with these simple features missing. Or I can't find them? Anyway, it looks cool but it just got harder to use.

OK found most of what I was missing in the menu but I still can't figure out ego search.
Disregard this, I found everything I was looking for. You know how humans can be, don't like dat change. Anyway the new theme is better IMO, thanks
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

Guess this will take some getting used to... I like the new "Bookmark Topic" option, though I am sorely missing the "View all your posts" link that used to be at the top of the page; now I have to navigate all the way to account settings to find it.

Kinda miss the coloured /talk banner at the top of the page, too...

Sorry for whining...

Darth Agnon
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44148
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/
TragicTheBlubbering

Post by TragicTheBlubbering »

Darth Agnon wrote:though I am sorely missing the "View all your posts" link that used to be at the top of the page; now I have to
Just hover over the word bubble next to the word "FORUM" at the top of the page for a dropdown menu with several options including that. ;)

R.I.P Leonard Nimoy, the original Mr. Spock. He lived long and prospered. :cry:
---------------
[spoiler]Paridae or gtfo! 8-)
---------------
i was wondering if there anyway to mod the ps3 so i can play ps3 game ??
[/spoiler]
---------------
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

TragicTheBlubbering wrote:
Darth Agnon wrote:though I am sorely missing the "View all your posts" link that used to be at the top of the page; now I have to
Just hover over the word bubble next to the word "FORUM" at the top of the page for a dropdown menu with several options including that. ;)

I do not see that forum bubble on Mobile???
Game On!
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

Ah it not just me. It´s a little dazzling to me, first i was shocked but it works. A little sad forum banner is gone. As Z wrote pm notifcation are hidden which is also a little worse maybe this option get added to new theme. I hope we accustom soon.
I realy don´t like color of url in posts :P
Seems like icons of posting tools cann´t shown by browser similiar to pm/homepage icon.
Anyway thanks for spending time on talk theme.

Btw can u have a look to add download topic
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

toBsucht wrote: Btw can u have a look to add download topic
I'll have a look. I want to be more active on the downloads site as well, will try to give it an update soon, and react more quickly to new versions, etc...
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
satan89

Post by satan89 »

Is it just me or do I HAVE to type the page I want to get to every time I want to go a page ahead or behind? Where is the previous/next buttons? The typing page thing is really annoying, it would be useful if it was there as an alternate way of getting to a page, but it looks to me like it's compulsory. Am I missing something ?
asdfzxc920

Post by asdfzxc920 »

Please, for the love of god, add an option to force the desktop site on mobile. My phone's screen is more than capable of displaying more than eight lines of text at a time, there is no need for this ridiculous scaling.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

asdfzxc920 wrote:Please, for the love of god, add an option to force the desktop site on mobile. My phone's screen is more than capable of displaying more than eight lines of text at a time, there is no need for this ridiculous scaling.
Sorry, this is noot possible given how responsive design works. Those are not 2 separate websites, but the same site that adapts automatically to the size of your screen. You can see how that works by resizing the window in your PC browser and see the site change accordingly.
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!

Return to “Announcements”