Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Tonakai’s Weekly Competitions

mirc78

Re: Tonakai’s Weekly Competitions

Post by mirc78 »

I played The Sims 2 since I had a computer and I think it's one of the funniest games ever produced! :) it would be nice to play the third, surely there're pretty new features! My best memory is when I used death cheats, they died in a different way each! xD
Advertising
iony_liviu

Post by iony_liviu »

I remember when i played Sims 2 a Burglar come into my house and stole my furniture. I was so *** off.
Advertising
Raizuke

Post by Raizuke »

i dont know if it counts, but i played the sims for the first time in the gameboy sp and its called sims: bustin out..its not like the regular sims game on the pc where youre only in a house but, it is like a version of sims where you solve mysteries in your neigborhood, just like in the version for psp, my unforgettable moment in the sims bustin out would be the reverse steering scooter that i always forget that it is and hit my neighbors with it :lol:
meubhin2011

Post by meubhin2011 »

I did play sims 2 on my low end pc with a crt monitor that time. Oh good times=)
aceallways

Post by aceallways »

Trapping my sims in a room and watching them freak out!
theastamana

Post by theastamana »

Locking the door in sims 1 and starving people to death
alex13415

Post by alex13415 »

I remember Sims 2 was my first sims game that i ever played from The Sims franchise. It was awesome.
zaga

Post by zaga »

I still remember the sims bustin 'out on my ngage and how the teachers hated him because of my flaws concentration in mathematics .... but I really had to catch those chickens teacher or otherwise never make clear my garden with tractor .... :mrgreen:
Kodi123

Post by Kodi123 »

That's really nice of you wololo, Thanks for all the competitions you do!

Well... Mine experience with the Sims... I remember playing sims one... That was awesome.. Then sims 2 came out which was even better and finally... Sims 3... I used to love that game! I liked to torture my sims so I guess I'm the evil kind... :twisted:. I liked how there could be a ghost haunting my house so I'd always "got rid of" one sim or chose a house with graveyard.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
stavrosomo

Post by stavrosomo »

I played the first and second game of this series many years ago. It is a fantastic game which gives you something different comparing it with other games. :)

Return to “Announcements”