Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

Sables

Re: Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

Post by Sables »

I discovered wolololololololo on accident while trying to put crisis core on my Vita.
Advertising
When you've Bungled all your Bangles and your loved ones have been Mangled, listen to the Jingle Jangle of my Gypsy Tambourine
Kexim

Post by Kexim »

I was first introduced to the scene when I came across the HB store. I wanted to learn more about homebrew so, one Google search later, I discovered Wololo.net.
Advertising
RadioJoNES

Post by RadioJoNES »

Happy Birthday. I've been here since I became pretty bored with my vita.
kramoyag

Post by kramoyag »

since i bought my psp on december 2010...i was visiting wololo.net since then to read for threads specially hacking a psp...and then i bought my ps vita and continuously reading some news in wololo.net....it was great site to visit so i could keep updated for psv hacks...thank you
mangosteam

Post by mangosteam »

when i bought psp vita and searching for hacks i saw links to some other blogs to here and also i read it on playstation sony news on your first 2 vhbl ... and i guess your leading in google search
"if you think your playing to much play more and more more more!"
wizard

Post by wizard »

I first had a DS Lite but it broke in half so instead of buying another one I decided to buy a PSP(it was a 2000). I saw a video where this one guy was playing emulator on his psp. From there on I search a lot of websites and found pspcfw . soon i had a psp with cfw first 5.00 m33 then 5.50 gen. Years later my psp broke this was in 2009 i was going to buy a PSP but went and an iPod touch. In 2011 I got an android phone (galaxy s) and when to rooting, custom roms.when the white Vita Come out I buy it and went back to the PSP/PS Vita scene. when wololo announce his website. I check it out but never made an account until I got myself a PS vita.
1k White Vita 3.65 - Black Vita 3.60/3G PSVSD
2k JP Blue&Black Vita 3.60
PS TV 3.60 - PS TV up to date
PS3 slim up to date
PS4 1.75 - PS4 up to date
clh960524

Post by clh960524 »

wololo wrote:Hey guys, Wololo.net turns 5 this month, and I have a few presents to celebrate this! One chance in this thread to win a US $20 PSN Code:

Reply to this topic and tell us how you discovered the PSP/Vita scene. I'll randomly choose a winner among the replies for a $20 PSN Code by the end of the week :)

Also, Follow me on twitter, and Retweet this tweet for a chance to win another $20 PSN Code. And there's more to come, check the blog regularly throughout the month!
I first discovered wololo.net from a China website named tgbus.com. When I was searching hacks for PSVita on that website, I found they always mentioned "from wololo.net". So I searched wololo.net on Google. Then, I found it on the first line,and you know the later story.
ils

Post by ils »

i discovered this site when i tried using SNES emu in my Vita

i think this is the best and active PSVita hacking site
happy birthday :D
Omu

Post by Omu »

I discovered this website soon after I purchased my Vita in 2012. I tried googling to see what hacks were available on the Vita. I know frequently check this site for almost all of my PS Vita news. Thanks! :D
zanglsl

Post by zanglsl »

I discovered Wololo.net when I first used HBL for PSP3000, it was 2010.

And then i bought my ps vita in 2011 and continuously reading some news in wololo.net.

Return to “Announcements”