Search found 353 matches
- Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 am
- Forum: Homebrews
- Topic: sense me channels v2 for 5.xx bricked my psp 3000!!!!!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2191
Yeah, if the green light just blinks and nothing comes up on screen. Its a brick.
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:43 pm
- Forum: Games
- Topic: which games are you playing now?
- Replies: 33
- Views: 5920
Im playing, Final Fantasy Crisis Core, Age of Zombies (love it), GTA Chinatown Wars(i dont know why i play it ), Fieldrunners, Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2, Killzone Liberation.
I don't really see the point of this.. How did you create it in first place? Does it flash something? BTW, if you want a RRSOD for some reason, just mess with your vsh.txt in your memory card (NOT in your flash0:/) using the firmware spoofer.. Im using a VLF Menu and of all of that is just a "TEXT"...
- Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:39 am
- Forum: Submissions
- Topic: Localizer™: Translate your XMB![Now GogleCode!][6.60]
- Replies: 118
- Views: 73519
VERY VERY NICE,
- Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm
- Forum: PSP Genesis Competition 2011
- Topic: Question On legal things
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5630
I have a question too: If i want to make a game that's have the name of an android game(the game is free, the lite version of it), and i say at credits "many thanks to the company <name of the company>for the original game" its legally? Probably, that would be legal. It is freeware anyway, but just...
- Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:32 pm
- Forum: Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)
- Topic: 6.35PRO-A3 FastRecovery (NoDebug ver) released!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2291
Just to make surem this is an LCFW, rite?