Bug Reports June 2016 Release

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Zethfox

Re: Bug Reports June 2016 Release

Post by Zethfox »

you could make yourself a cheat profile, profile name "Maxglee"
once created it gives you options, enable cheats, then go to the deck editor, and hit "unlock all cards". when you want to play legit, play on your original profile, when you want to test cards and decks, use Maxglee
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

Pretty sure the maxglee cheat does not unlock sets in the trophy room though?

I might be wrong.

<edit> Also should have said thanks.
It is good to know there is a way to unlock all cards.
I was trying to get a few more cards in my collection to test the deck editor for Bas.
I was trying to use an old program made by Abrasax back in the day. Could not quite get it to work properly.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

you are correct, it just unlocks all the cards, which is what i thought you meant. trophies and such you still have to earn.
Bas

Post by Bas »

- Mulligan is not possible if auto skips are set to "safe" or "full" and opponent begins. Maybe insert an autostop at that point in the game? This is kinda annoying. (Not a new problem)
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

Right!

Just played 0.19.2.1102

Seems about the same.
Played through the premade no problems.

Huge jumps in the number of cards and the sets are now up to 141.

Just got to find time to check out newer card abilities. And make some decks :D
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

You guys are releasing faster than I can test. :lol:

I just downloaded 0.19.2.1132 for PSP before the new release cycle started.

No big differences noticed. I unlocked the 19 sets that I had not.
In 1102 it seemed the PSP would crash in the trophy room if I went into Visions. (Happened twice?) Does not happen in 1132.

Commander seems to have a very long name in the trophy section (Magic the Gathering: Commander) I changed it in my dat file.

I noticed Shadows over Innistrad has 347/330 cards. Is that a typo?

Happy playing everyone :D
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

The token got added to the count most likely.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

where is the latest release for PSP?

I tried the PSP 10.25 I think it was released in June but can't find it on the forums.

It worked fine loading then when I got in game it was slow and laggy. I used the MTG added theme and deleted the sound file like i was told and it didn't fix the issue.

I am on PSP 3000 (Japanese PSP) & CFW 6.60
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/releases
i suggest playing it from a fresh install keeping custom cards out until you are sure everything is fine.
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

TLDR What Zethfox said above.
p.s. Download the master not the cmake version.
I tried the PSP 10.25
from this forum
I am using PSP LQ Images & Wagic 0.19.2.1018 and I get freeze in game when trying to play G/R Deck.
sandman423
From another forum on a completely different topic

Not sure were you got either of those from but I would guess it is pretty out of date. Been several releases since.
The development schedule is really ramped up at the moment, People (Zethfox, Kevlahnota) are actively updating Wagic so unless you report a problem when it occurs...
Seems a bit pointless when so many releases have come since then.
Also a bit pointless if you are not sure what version you are using.
version 1003 and 1047 did not work in game on the PSP.
Now on 0.19.2.1132 There is , I am guessing, about a thousand unique cards added since that release you mentioned.
I used the MTG added theme and deleted the sound file like i was told and it didn't fix the issue.

This was suggested to fix a completely different issue with the shopkeeper crashing for Bas.

As Zeth has explained in the past there are about 4 different "layers" of stuff going on for each card, did you try a clean install without the images or anything else added?

I think your best bet is to download the latest version, when github updates https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/releases.
Check back to see if a PSP version is available. Sometimes just Mac or Windows or Android pop up but eventually they all do. Try it clean. Add extra stuff bit by bit. See what other users are reporting.
See if they have similar issue and if they find a solution that fits the same problem you are having, try that.

Also last note. It has also been mentioned that the target handheld platforms are Android and iOS. The PSP variety is more with the VITA in mind. PSP 3000 will play slowly. I really recommend not having card images if you want to play on that device.

Happy gaming.