[UPDATE][TESTING]A form of Commander/EDH maybe? Help welcome

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
gothx

[UPDATE][TESTING]A form of Commander/EDH maybe? Help welcome

Post by gothx »

[UPDATE]

Hello,

I have recently started this little game mode (More modding then coding) using planeswalkers as a test to start a game with a specific card type already on the field.

My plan was to make a game mode where it was similar to edh, the main difference between edh and the game mode I want to design is instead of a person either
losing 40 life or taking 21 commander/general damage instead, lose 40 life or the creature (General) would be dealing the damage in the form of poison 1. Using the poison counters in place of the commander/general damage.

so far this is all I can think of to be able to bring a form of commander/EDH to wagic.
Game mode code.
include mtg.txt
name=ToixicGeneral
[INIT]
mode=mtg

[PLAYERS]
life:40
auto=shuffle
auto=draw:7
auto=lord(Planeswalker) poisontoxic

@ each my upkeep:auto=moveTo(my battlefield) all(Planeswalker|myLibrary)
auto=moveTo(myBattlefield) all(Planeswalker|myLibrary)

auto=@movedTo(Planeswalker|graveyard) from(mybattlefield):all(trigger) transforms((,newability[phaseaction[endofturn once] moveto(mybattlefield)],newability[phaseaction[endofturn once]))

auto=@movedTo(Planeswalker|exile) from(mybattlefield):all(trigger) transforms((,newability[phaseaction[endofturn once] moveto(mybattlefield)],newability[phaseaction[endofturn once]))

Copy and paste this into a ToxicGeneral.txt file and place it in
Wagic/Res/rules

PS: Does anyone know how to alter/change the amount of poison counters that can be recieved? I just need to do that and make some cardsfor the game mode. Instead of using planeswalkers for this I was going to change it "General" as either a creature type or planewalker subtype.

I welcome any help with the game mode as well as card creations :)
I hope you enjoy (this is still early development)
wagicmagic28

Re: [UPDATE][TESTING]A form of Commander/EDH maybe? Help wel

Post by wagicmagic28 »

you misspelled ToxicGeneral at the name field