Wagic Tournament [Campaign]

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
Mercury071476

Re: Wagic Tournament [Campaign] Finished!

Post by Mercury071476 »

The only non-wagic in this campaign are the background image of the character's dialogues, the applause and crowd sfx...that's it.
I can easily change that...if you want. if there are other feed backs,drop me a note. ;)
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

they can stay as long as they're original work :) great job on this! it's too bad you are a couple month late, we had a story contest with a 100$ winner, and barely any entries...
Mercury071476

Post by Mercury071476 »

Thanks Zethfox appreciated it.It's ok...This was an idea that i really wanted to share since the story mode came out, I'm just glad that I finally did it. :D
SlippingBack

Re: Wagic Tournament [Campaign]

Post by SlippingBack »

This was fun, thank you for making it.
yuyu63

Post by yuyu63 »

This is amazing and i love the story it is well done and i aprishiate you sharing it and making it i believe that it would be a grate addition to the base download for everybody's favorite homebrew?!

now we need more decks to chose .
holgern

Post by holgern »

I would love to try this, but the link in the first post doesnt work. Can someone please reupload this?

Thank you very much!!!
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

Wanted to try that, but mediafire says "permission denied". Could you please upload it somwhere else? (google drive, min.us etc)
zeello

Post by zeello »

This campaign kept freezing my PSP. Which is a shame because it's the only campaign I tried that actually functioned correctly. (7 card starting hand, decks shuffled, etc) I also liked the idea that your deck becomes leveled up as you progress. But I never got further than the third battle because of the freezing issue.