Thicker Than Water v1.1 -- UPDATED

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
taj1994

Re: Thicker Than Water v1.0 -- New Campaign!

Post by taj1994 »

I'm looking forward to it
"The greatest harm can result from the best intentions" - Wizard's 2nd Rule
"Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie" - Wizard's 5th Rule
"Life is the future, not the past" - Wizard's 7th Rule
SlippingBack

Post by SlippingBack »

I'm stuck on the Metal Menace fight. Can anyone give me a better clue please?
taj1994

Post by taj1994 »

If you really are stuck, send a message to the campaign's creator, Entertherat, and he will help you. He helped me when I was stuck there too.
"Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie" - Wizard's 5th Rule
Foreroes

Post by Foreroes »

Congratulations for your awesome campaign!
I'm really enjoying it. Thank you for your huge effort.
Will we have a second part or somethig? I've not even finished the campaign and I'm looking forward to having more! :D
taj1994

Post by taj1994 »

Yeah. I am also wondering when we are getting the next part/campaign. Wagic 17 has been out for a couple weeks now...
Entertherat

Post by Entertherat »

Ack! How did I not notice that?

Well then -- I'm playtesting TTW on 0.17 and will upgrade it soon (watch this space). I'm still working on the next installment, so stay tuned!
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

can't wait! :D
Toben

Post by Toben »

This was an awesome campaign!

I had so much fun with it that I spent a little while poking around on Google Image Search and slapped together a high-quality (I'm on PC) image set in MSE that I thought should work (mostly just for fun, for my own benefit, but if anyone else wants to use it feel free) and stuck it in user\sets\TTW but the images still don't show up properly in the game. Anybody want to take a look at the image set and/or the mod's _cards.dat (which I didn't change) and tell me what I did wrong and/or what else I need to do to get the images to actually show up? :D

edit: ahh, got it, I was (ever-so-slightly) compressing the zip file, whoops...here's the uncompressed zip file.
Entertherat

Re: Thicker Than Water v1.1 -- UPDATED

Post by Entertherat »

UPDATED:
V1.1:
- Cleaned up some of the language
- Added music track: "Finny's Theme"
- Updated for Wagic 0.17

TO PLAY:
Unzip the "Thicker Than Water" folder into your main Wagic/user/campaigns folder. The folder marked "TTW" belongs in your main wagic/user/sets folder. After starting up Wagic, click on the "Play" icon, click "1 Player", and then click the name "Thicker Than Water" under "Story".

Author Notes:
Just a short update to TTW -- and I can verify this works on Wagic 0.17 (although the installation process has now changed, see above). As an added bonus, I put together a short musical ditty that (I hope) encapsulates Finny's character. As an extra added bonus for the eagle-eyed among you, you may notice that I put in some "preview" cards for the sequel in the cards.dat file! (The coming sequel, for simplification purposes, will also use the TTW cards.dat file.)

As always, the link: http://www.box.com/s/97gegcifoqyhp9j4b29a

Enjoy!

Entertherat
AzNFrEnZy

Re: Thicker Than Water v1.1 -- UPDATED

Post by AzNFrEnZy »

Trying it now thanks :D