Temple of Wololo

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Temple of Wololo

Post by wololo »

Zethfox wrote:i don't know the first thing about xml personally :P sorry i can't be of much help.
Xml in itself is nothing much than a text file with syntactic sugar around it. If you look at the campaigns (open story.xml in a text editor), you will understand it fairly quickly.
The question is more: "what kind of keywords does wagic support in the story mode"...

The campaign mode is basically a parser similar to what we have for abilities, except it parses xml instead of a simple text. It's much easier, but also probably a bit slower. But have a look at StoryMode.cpp, and story.xml in any random campaign, I think you will "understand xml" much faster than you think ;)

@Vikta: unfortunately we don't support those variables yet... I might add them in a future revision
Ygredman

Re: Temple of Wololo

Post by Ygredman »

Hello. I tried your temple of wololo and thought of an ideal that may help you to prevent the negative credit balance. I suggest that you use an "if" clause. If 5000>0 then -5000 credits. Kinda like that. Hope that inspired you to further your idea. This would also prevent the exploit of unlocking all sets with no credits. Thanks for the hard work.