Campaign: Debt of Honor - Mediafire

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
wagicmagic28

Re: Campaign: Debt of Honor - Mediafire

Post by wagicmagic28 »

okay change the rules file and make sure it says 40 life not 10. eidrem1 folder this mission is a troll so just copy that aholes deck. :) instead of yours. Now my feelings towards the mod it's unfinished, full of flaws and grammar mistakes I had to fix and the DECK synergy/arranging is not existent. This should have never been passed around as a FINISHED mod. This is an obvious troll. :/
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

I'm very *** off that all these campaigns do not worth with my Wagic they are all missing key strings of code in the rules files that is why the AI and gameplay is **** on all of them no matter who the uploader is. They all have good decks but why would you upload something so broken? Maybe I'm wrong maybe these work for the Pocket PSP version but for the PC version they DO not do anything to address this, They do not shuffle your deck or draw you 7 cards, now I draw 7 cards with my own addition to the code and the stuff crashes on me. I'm sooo ***! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

Great to here someone is working on a campaign. I have not played one since brothers war.

Even if it is a translation, I am sure you will learn a lot about the rules for making campaigns

Good luck with the translation I look forward to playing it. :D
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

Okay so Far I've completely Translated into English
History of Lorwyn
White Cat Trail
Fuel for the Fire

About to test Fuel for the Fire.
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

sry about this I lost them all when my HDD crashed perm.

I had alot of work I did lose not very happy about it at all! :oops:
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

i feel your pain wagic, I had an issue like that mid code of a ton of support for cards.
ended up having to redo them all, which in the end was fine cause I added much cleaner code to the engine when i did it the 2nd time.
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

I photoshopped the Brazilian Languages and added in the same font English Text and I translated all that Spanish stuff into English. I loved the projects but I should of made substantial backups never know when a Hard-drive will just no longer work anymore. Hopefully someone with the same talents can reupload these fully Translated into English like how I did. :mrgreen: