Ideas for a tournament mode

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
Atriel

Ideas for a tournament mode

Post by Atriel »

Hello, I'm Atriel.

I had an idea to make a Magic Campaign Tournament, but to make this, I need to code in story.xml the deck editor and the shop, and not how to do. I see that if you make a mod, you can also make this, because you can access to the menu and can modificate all the things that appears in.

The story.xml don't let me.

Any idea to make this?.

Sorry for my bad english (I'm from Spain). :oops:

EDIT: Can be used randomly created decks Wagic?
Atriel
holgern

Re: Ideas for a tournament mode

Post by holgern »

I am working at the moment on a tournament mode.

More details can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=714&start=130

This mode is implemented directly in the classic gameplay. At the moment round robin tournaments are supportet. I will implement a KO tournament soon.
Atriel

Post by Atriel »

holgern wrote:I am working at the moment on a tournament mode.

More details can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=714&start=130

This mode is implemented directly in the classic gameplay. At the moment round robin tournaments are supportet. I will implement a KO tournament soon.
Thanks for your advice. I wanna check it. One question? Can I use your mod in my post? Obviously appoints you in the acknowledgments and add a link to your post so they can see your progressions. I want to add it to the version of Wagic I have, that I update periodically, in addition to translating the new options.

Great job. ;)
Atriel
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

I'm actually hoping that could be polished for with what it currently has rather than adding more and more to the change. All the modes of gauntlet don't need to be added in the first draft of the code.
Atriel

Post by Atriel »

Zethfox wrote:I'm actually hoping that could be polished for with what it currently has rather than adding more and more to the change. All the modes of gauntlet don't need to be added in the first draft of the code.
Thanks for the advice. :)

EDIT: In the bugs section, i open a post explaining the mistakes I found.
Atriel