Wagic on Meego

To discuss about porting wagic to other platform. Note that we have several request for porting wagic to other platform, but no coders at the moment to do the job.
Djardin

Wagic on Meego

Post by Djardin »

As planned, I couldn't prevent myself ... Wagic runs fine (but slow) in the Meego emulator :)

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

wololo
Site Admin

Re: Wagic on Meego

Post by wololo »

I am ashamed I didn't notice this before... congrats for yet another successful port. Any plan to "officially" support it?
druid23

Post by druid23 »

I currently have access to the N950 running harmattan meego on a handset device. Would be very happy to help with testing of this build if I can. Or trying to build it myself if you are able to offer any insight into the dependencies required etc.

May be an idea to PM me if you want to contact me as I don't frequent these boards very often.

cheers

druid23
Djardin

Post by Djardin »

Everybody got his N950 before me, I'm getting seriously *** now ...
Anyway, Nokia was kind enough to attribute one to me as well when I proposed to port Wagic on Meego. So, you can be sure it will run on Meego after Maemo, I'll keep you informed.
druid23

Post by druid23 »

Djardin wrote:Everybody got his N950 before me, I'm getting seriously *** now ...
Anyway, Nokia was kind enough to attribute one to me as well when I proposed to port Wagic on Meego. So, you can be sure it will run on Meego after Maemo, I'll keep you informed.
Cool. Sorry to hear you are still waiting - I've only had one for about a week. Anyway, looking forward to helping out with the testing if you need it.

Thanks for the update.
Djardin

Post by Djardin »

druid23

Post by druid23 »

Djardin wrote:I finally got my N950 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqayl2D8Bes
very good news!
looking great as well. a good choice to advance the game phase by clicking on the 'wheel'.
how can i test it :)
Djardin

Post by Djardin »

I posted a detailed status update here http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?t=4140 and an alpha Meego package of the source head here http://wagic.googlecode.com/files/wagic ... _armel.deb. Enjoy.
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

big thanks for the port!
i have some questions:what gesture should i use for 'interrupt' and for closing my deck after 'search your library for a land?'
thank you
Djardin

Post by Djardin »

Swipe down should do the trick unless I broke something...