AI decks

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
rawsugar

Re: AI decks

Post by rawsugar »

Hey, glad you like it.
Honestly I'd like it to be stronger, still winning too much. On the other hand i tried using original baka as my player folder and lost fairly often so it's definitely an improvement:)
My main ambition right now would be a control deck that doesn't use permanents but its really hard because control needs to be able to recognize when it can let a spell go through and kill with sweep, or spells that are harmless because it can counter the threats that benefit (like not countering honor of the pure, but just creature and token spells)- and all the other things that help get cardadvantage - not to mention using instant card draw at the right time:)

im considering cheating a bit to up the powerlevel, either adding illegal cards or making antidecks that simulate decks after sideboard.

ill post an update within the week, found a few chinks and added some more decks.
pankdm

Post by pankdm »

I will post improvements and suggestion by the time i get them:

in enchantress deck, 0/1 creature is a support one and should not be attacking (as it is very easy to kill it)

Btw, I was very surprised and amazed at the time genocide deck suddenly killed me :). Very nice!
rawsugar

Post by rawsugar »

hehe, i'm guessing massacre wurm

sounds good, ive made 5 decks a day so feedback is welcome.
rawsugar

Post by rawsugar »

Here's the update. Almost complete now. I think there shouldn't be any glitches left, but there still might be some of the decks AI doesnt play well, and tweaks to the decks I haven't thought of yet.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6npw ... y6k/92.rar

hope you guys will enjoy it:)

I'd still be interested in taking this to community level, pooling together the best and most innovative AI decks to create a super AI folder
William Ward

Post by William Ward »

rawsugar wrote:Here's the update. Almost complete now. I think there shouldn't be any glitches left, but there still might be some of the decks AI doesnt play well, and tweaks to the decks I haven't thought of yet.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6npw ... y6k/92.rar

hope you guys will enjoy it:)

I'd still be interested in taking this to community level, pooling together the best and most innovative AI decks to create a super AI folder
thanks mate are you going to change the names slightly? dont really like decks that have like aapureburn
rawsugar

Post by rawsugar »

fair point. If there's a popular demand for that sort of thing I might go for fancy names and fun descriptions.For now I removed the aa part of the names of some decks and used capital letters - also added a few hints for argothian enchantress and creakwood liege.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6fds ... 64w/93.rar
William Ward

Post by William Ward »

The ghaste deck is pretty good mate
rawsugar

Post by rawsugar »

ye i think some of these prove challenging at least occasionally. i strived to make it varied both for playing experience and to ensure that every deck one might build would have a few decks that were hard to beat. red haste was obvious but i wanted a green haste as well to punish decks relying too much on sweeps to survive.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

rawsugar,

I would like to see the decks have the following:

NAME:(rawsugar) Deck NAME

I have over 500 decks and having the (AUTHOR's NAME) in the name line helps me with sorting and not having to hunt for a deck...

Thank you for sharing these decks.
rawsugar

Post by rawsugar »

uff... but guess customer is always right^^

do you have 500 AI decks? if so please share:)

a few questions:
I'v observed AI sometimes not casting spells, and then suddenly casting 2 or 3 at once when board was empty. Is that tied to casting priority? or maybe more "general" AI behavior, meant to counteract counterspells? it seems to set up AI for sweeps and give player time to draw better cards - honestly think AI would play better without that little "stratagem"

if someone can come up with a way to make AI cast wistful thinking on opponent (ie player) I'd much appreciate it. Its a centerpiece in the Sifle deck, and the replacement noggle ransacker is decent but nowhere neaar as effective

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ddus5m4m46i1ok8

now with rawsugar preceding deckname -- however there's also some decks from old AI folder, preceded by X and Pankdm's deck