Wagic Deconstructed for 0.18.6

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
Wotanubis

Wagic Deconstructed for 0.18.6

Post by Wotanubis »

I've done some updates, workarounds for bugged cards (My GF discovered that FIreblast can't be hard-cast now, and there was a leveling vampire that stopped working), and I've created something horrible: X Eldrazi. I've gotten Emrakul out on the fifth turn. If there is any type of deck you would like to see, let me know. With Theros coming in October I hope to see an update soon. GW Life needs Guardian of the Grove instead of the transformable tap lands I put in it, as well as Chalice of Life which really speeds it up: my RG Wolf theme is still on hold waiting for Immerwolf.
Attachments

[The extension rar has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

mickey_brown

Re: Wagic Deconstructed for 0.18.6

Post by mickey_brown »

Wotanubis wrote:I've done some updates, workarounds for bugged cards (My GF discovered that FIreblast can't be hard-cast now, and there was a leveling vampire that stopped working), and I've created something horrible: X Eldrazi. I've gotten Emrakul out on the fifth turn. If there is any type of deck you would like to see, let me know. With Theros coming in October I hope to see an update soon. GW Life needs Guardian of the Grove instead of the transformable tap lands I put in it, as well as Chalice of Life which really speeds it up: my RG Wolf theme is still on hold waiting for Immerwolf.

Any way I can batch rename these so they don't over write the normal decks?
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

My best deck is a Wolf Themed deck. Nice.
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

Well I was playing AI on easy granted but he pulled out an artifact and it's one of those Oriental Themed cards where you put a charge counter on it and than you remove X of the charged counters so you could put +1/+1 on target Creature or target his creature. The dumb AI was putting the buffs on my creatures and his. Why mine though? The Result was the AI lost the game when he could have WON the game...The AI Threw the game! His creature was like take 2 Charge Counters off it and tap X creatures. He only had 1 cause he didn't cast it on his creature instead he ended up making my 3/3 flying into a 5/5 flying and lost the game. LOL Cause no Reach and AI had no Flying Creatures if my flying was a 4/4 I would have lost the game because of that...My nephew plays magic a lot and dog'd me the whole day and Wagic for that Ai BLOOPER he was there to witness.