[FAQ] Images don't display

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
Pausing

Cannot see token images of Deranged hermit

Post by Pausing »

hello guys how can i put a token to deranged hermit? thanks

[EDIT ABRA : Please do an intelligible title "token" does not mean anything - Topic changed & merged to the right topic]
Dr.Solomat

Re: Token

Post by Dr.Solomat »

What do you mean???
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Deranged Hermit will be in the next release...

It's card code will be:

[card]
name=Deranged Hermit
auto=token(Squirrel,creature token squirrel,1/1,green)*4
auto=lord(squirrel) 1/1
auto=upcost[{3}{G}{G},next upkeep] moveTo(graveyard)
text=Echo {3}{G}{G} (At the beginning of your upkeep, if this came under your control since the beginning of your last upkeep, sacrifice it unless you pay its echo cost.) -- When Deranged Hermit enters the battlefield, put four 1/1 green Squirrel creature tokens onto the battlefield. -- Squirrel creatures get +1/+1.
mana={3}{G}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Elf
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]

It won't work in wagic 0.11.1.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Pausing

Post by Pausing »

i mean. when i cast derange hermit the tokens dosent have pics
Pausing

Post by Pausing »

regarding the echo. i already paid the echo then next turn it requires again
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

which version of wagic do you use?
Pausing

Post by Pausing »

lastest one 0.11.1
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Pausing wrote:i mean. when i cast derange hermit the tokens dosent have pics
It's because the ULG image pack does not include any token images, they must be added.

gruessi

abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
matashimo

Images not showing

Post by matashimo »

Hi there! I installed wagic on my pc and downloaded the images for the available sets from the forum but the images are stil not showing. I followed the instructions but its still the same. I checked the cards.dat file and I found out that it is saved as a cd movie video file. I tried redownloading the game but the file is still the same. Please help!

Thank you in advance!
Saint

Re: Images not showing

Post by Saint »

The fact that the .dat file is showing as a image file could be because you (accidantlly) selected windows (i assume your using that) to recognize .dat's as image's thru Nero or imageburn or whatever burning program your using so that shoulden't be a problem.

As for how to install, just download the game pack again and unzip it werever you want, now you have 2 options or you can download all the packages from: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=726 (lots of work but it's all up to date and complete and i don't really know a correct 1 file package, be sure to download the Windows/linux package versions though but thats kinda obvious), unzip them all in the ../WTH/Res/sets/ directory, it will overwrite the card.dat's but that's ok really.

Or you could try the new Wagic card downloader v0.4 (thanks to fjcanyue) that does for you. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1352
Just follow the little guide there and it should work :) (Still haven't tried it myself but I hear good things, sooo)

Well hope that helped,
Good luck and have a good one.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652