The PS Vita comes with a system to copy save files that requires you to be connected permanently to the internet. This system is here to force you to update the Vita when a new version is available. In addition, it might be inconvenient for you to be constantly connected when you want to copy your files from and to the Vita. This patch is here to help you with this situation
- extract the archive in your CMA folder (program files/Sony/Content Manager Assistant by default)
- quit the CMA if it is running on your PC
- execute "run.bat" (you need to run it in "Admin mode" on windows 7
- That's it, now the CMA should run without requiring to be connected to the internet
Latest Version : 5.0Release Date: 2012/12/6
Notes for this version: Open CMA 5 works on 2.00+ Only. For lower firmwares, please check earlier versions
Find download links for Open CMA below.
|Open CMA 5.0||Download from mediafire.com (indirect link)|
|Open CMA 5.0||Download from uploaded.net (indirect link)|
|Open CMA 5.0||Download from zload.net (indirect link)|
|Open CMA 5.0||Download from wololo.net (direct link)|
In this section you will find additional links related to this application
- We didn't reference any discussion on our forums about this homebrew yet, but you can create one!